Careers at NexPlayer
Join the Market Leader Player SDK Team
Software Development Engineer - Seoul
NexPlayer is a global leader in the development of media software. Its most well-known product is NexPlayer SDK, a video player SDK integrated by most premium video service providers worldwide in their mobile apps to enable live streaming with the highest video quality and the best user experience. Our software technologies are built around video streaming, 360 video, HTML5, Android and iOS.
Our global NexPlayer team is looking for a committed Software Engineer to join our offices in downtown Seoul. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work along engineers of the most important multimedia companies worldwide, who are our partners and customers.
If you like the development of the latest multimedia technologies and working with leading companies, if you are creative, enjoy taking initiative, and want to grow as a global engineer, this is the perfect position for you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Development of NexPlayer SDK
- Education: University Bachelor's degree
- C/C++ development experience
- Media streaming and/or video player development experience
- Understanding the protocols used for multimedia communications (HLS, MPEG-DASH, etc.)
- Experience in SDK development and framework development using Java and Objective-C
- Experience with Git
- CI experience with Jenkins, Gerrit
- Ability to work within a team
- High English level preferred
- Work Type: Full-time (3 month probationary period)
- Days of Work: 5 days a week (Mon-Fri) 7-10 am to 4-7 pm (flexible work system); Occasionally work from home.
- Working Area: Seocho-gu, Seoul; You can also work for a period of time in our Spanish office in Madird where you can have the opportunity to learn Spanish or work in our LA branch in the USA
- Salary: Following company policy
- Company Address: 5F, 15-30, Yangjae-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Nearby Subway: Within 300m of Yangjae Station on Seoul Line 3 / Shinbundang Line