Careers at NexPlayer
Office Manager (Part Time)
At NexPlayer, we are looking for a Part-Time (15 hours per week) Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures.
Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Office manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees.
What you'll do:
- Ensure office supplies are always available, manage company assets and stock control.
- Complete management and administration of the workplace, ensuring the smooth running of the Seoul office.
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls, visitors, post and providing messaging services for the team.
- Carrying out Inductions for new team members.
- Arrange office setup.
Who you are:
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Able to demonstrate initiative in resolving problems.
Why join us
NexPlayer is the market leader player SDK for video apps on Android, iOS, Smart TVs, STBs, and web browsers. NexPlayer is integrated into the OTT platforms of companies like HBO, Sky, Turner, BT, or AT&T. NexPlayer’s code is 100% developed and controlled in-house, differentiating it from alternative solutions based on risky open-source. NexPlayer benefits include an international and dynamic environment, flexible working hours, Ticket Restaurant and Ticket Transport, casual dress code, and centric office location.